What I learned this semester:
- Don't be an island. Creating a quality website takes teamwork!
- Prototypes are good and have a place in the world.
- Knowing wordpress and other content management systems is important. People have content and they need to manage it. One day if we know how to use Wordpress, we too, can have beautiful modern rustic homes like Dave.
- Figuring out how to present yourself to a potential employer is key. Don't write bad poetry about your creative genius, but do give yourself some credit when credit is due.
- Keep up to date with modern web technologies and trends.